NEET PG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for post graduate programme is going to be organized by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for aspirants looking to get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses. I’d like to intimate aspirants that online registration for NEET PG would be started from 26th September, 2016 onwards and the test will be conducted from December 5 to 13, 2016. Aspirants are instructed to ensure their eligibility before they apply for the test.
NEET PG registration procedure for the year 2017 is commencing from 26th September, 2016.
No DNB CET would be conducted, admission will be based on NEET PG score.”
Please ensure your eligibility by going through the prescribed conditions mentioned below:
- For appearing in NEET PG exam candidates should be having MBBS or provisional MBBS pass certificate according to the norms of Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Along with that candidates also have permanent or provisional registration obtained from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Candidates those are completing or have completed one year of rotating internship on or before 31st March, 2016 are only permitted to apply for NEET PG.
- Please provide information in the application form as per the best of your knowledge. At any stage, if you are found ineligible then your candidature would be cancelled at the same time.
Detailed info about Eligibility: Check Here
Important Dates- Released
You can check out below all associated dates of NEET PG 2017:
|Sl. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of release of information brochure||26th September, 2016|
|2.||Online registration process starts from||26th September, 2016|
|3.||Admit card availability||Updated soon|
|4.||Exam date||December 5 to 13, 2016|
|5.||Result will be anounced||Third week of January, 2017|
How to Apply for NEET PG 2017?
Registration and scheduling procedure is required to be done in online mode only by following the website i.e. www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg Please keep in mind that no offline or hard copy of application form will be accepted. Along with that candidates also need to schedule their exam through online registration system according to the availability of test centre on the time, date and venue and their choice on first come first served basis.
Application Form info: Check Here
Candidates must check below the prescribed exam pattern for NEET PG, it’d be highly beneficial to you at the time of preparation:
- Candidates will get 300 multiple choice questions with single correct response.
- Questions would be asked in the exam in English language only.
- Please keep in mind weightage given to the MCQ’s will be completely provisional and the authority can make changes at any point of time.
- No marks would be deducted for wrong attempts.
- The test timing will be of 195 minutes among which 180 minutes will be given to aspirants for attempting the test and rest 15 minutes would be given for the test tutorial.
- Subject wise distribution of the question paper would be in following ways:
|Sno||Subject||Subject Wise weightage of questions (in No)|
|8||Social & Preventive Medicine||25|
|9||Medicine Dermatology & Venereology||37|
|10||Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and Anaesthesia||46|
|11||Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|12||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
- NEET PG 2017 Syllabus: Syllabus of NEET PG would be completely based on Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India.