NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2017:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test PG is going to be held most probably in the month of December, 2016 for aspirants seeking admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma programmes. Candidates aspiring to get admission through NEET PG 2017 they must be aware with minimum eligibility conditions for appearing in this exam.
Candidates are instructed to read this post carefully to get aware with required eligibility criteria for appearing in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test PG. Please explore this post for complete information.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidates who are having provisional MBBS passing certificate according to the requirements of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and hold provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS education provided by the State Medical Council or the Medical Council of India and have completed or likely to complete the one year of internship on or before 31st March 2017, may apply online for NEET PG.
- Candidates must keep in their mind that if they are found ineligible at any stage they won’t be allowed to appear in exam and/or counselling session.
- Candidates who are likely to complete internship after 31st March 2017, they are not eligible to apply.
- Eligibility conditions for MD/MS/PG Diploma admission will be according to terms and conditions as notified by the respective university/medical institution.
- Candidates’ registration with State Medical Council/MCI is essential. Candidates will have to submit its documentary proof at the time of counselling.
Aforementioned terms and conditions for appearing in NEET PG are necessary to be fulfilled by candidates who are willing to appear in this exam. Failing to satisfy all above mentioned criteria will lead to cancellation of candidate’s candidature. Therefore, candidates must go through this information carefully before they apply for the test.
Share it with all your friends and colleagues.